Friday, July 12, 2013

Hey look, me!

Hey look, I uploaded stuff to dA!

Hey look, I'm writing a journal entry!

I keep meaning to shout into the void that is the internet and watch my words rapidly fade into the white noise of hateful YouTube comments and My Little Pony fan fiction and then I remember that I should be doing something else.

Fact is I know not many folks are reading anyway and I have other, more important things to be doing.

But today I found some procrastina-- I mean time!

Yeah. Time.

Today I found some time to procrastinate so I thought I'd upload some stuff that I wasn't doing anything else with. One of them is so old at this point that it is quickly earning itself a spot in ancient history classes. The other is significantly more modern, though. Anyway. I hope you enjoy them. I hope you've remembered that I exist.

Now I am going to mysteriously disappear into the night like a masked stranger who just rescued you from certain doom and asks for nothing in reward.

...

...

...

...

whoosh...

No comments:

Post a Comment